At Roberts & Partners we make the law simple and have the experience to give you clear advice with prompt service.
We provide sound and commercial solutions to our clients. We act for individuals, small businesses, large corporations, families, trustees and beneficiaries. We will work with you to get the best outcome for you.
We pride ourselves on achieving cost effective solutions.
Our areas of practice include:
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Corporate and commercial transactions
- Real property
- Wills and estates
- Taxation and payroll tax
Roberts & Partners Lawyers provides an experienced and efficient approach to litigation and dispute resolution.We strive to deal with our client’s disputes fast and effectively.
Our lawyers have experience in areas including: –
- Contractual disputes;
- Urgent injunctive relief and freezing orders;
- Trustee and beneficiary litigation;
- Company and shareholder disputes;
- Breach of director’s duties;
- Insolvency and bankruptcy;
- Taxation appeals (income and payroll tax);
- Real property disputes, and
- Consumer law and misleading conduct.
Our Lawyers conduct litigation in New South Wales, Tasmania and Victoria in all courts both at the trial and appellate level.
Roberts & Partners Lawyers regularly acts for trustees in an advisory role and where necessary, in litigation.
Our lawyers have sound experience in taking applications for judicialadvice for their trustee clients or seeking to rectify or amend trust deeds that require court approval.
Our lawyers have significant experience in establishing trusts and associated structures for their clients.
Our lawyers often act for beneficiaries bringing proceedings against trustees seeking: –
- Information from the trustee;
- An account of the trust property;
- To replace the trustee;
- Seeking damages from the trustee for breach of duty.
Roberts & Partners Lawyers works closely in many jurisdictions with leading counsel in this area.